- 3/4 cup grass fed butter (at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut crystals or sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 tablespoons coconut milk (really any milk you prefer)
- 3 ripened bananas
- 2 cups flour (I used Young Living Einkorn mix)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- About 1/2 bag chocolate chips (totally your preference on how much you like)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the sugar and the butter in a large bowl. Add eggs and blend. Add milk and bananas, mix. Now add flour and baking soda and mix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Spray loaf pans with non-cook spray and spoon it into pans.
Bake for 40 minutes. You should be able to insert a knife into the middle of the loaf and the knife should come out clean.
Why I choose to use Young Living Einkorn Mix…
Ingredients: Whole grain einkorn flour (Triticum monococcum), Brown rice flour, Amaranth flour, Tapioca flour, Sorghum flour (Sorghum bicolor), Dhokla flour (Indian flour made from chickpeas)
Flours now days are so processed and altered that they are no longer good for us. Young Living is growing the very best Einkorn Wheat and I have loved baking with this mix.
Do you want to try some? Go to beta.youngliving.com and my member # is 1483642. If you have any questions about it, let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org